Frequently Asked Questions
Changing your method of payment is quite simple. Just follow the instructions here.
We’re very sorry to see you go. We want to do everything in our power to exceed your expectations. Please allow us the opportunity to correct our mistakes. However, if you feel you must leave us, please tell us how we can improve by clicking here.
If you’ve already joined the coaching program you should have received an e-mail containing your user name and password. The email was sent to you from email@example.com. If you don’t see that email be sure to check your spam folder. If you still can’t find that email, contact us by clicking here.
If you haven’t already joined our coaching program, you can do that by clicking here.
We’re sorry to see you go. To unsubscribe, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email message. If that doesn’t work you can contact us by clicking here.
Membership fees are non-refundable. However, you may cancel a renewed subscription by contacting us at any time. You can do that by clicking here.
We proudly accept PayPal payments. PayPal supports a large number of credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Diner’s Club and EnRoute. You may also pay using a debit card issued by your bank or PayPal.
We’re so happy that you’re interested in joining the “Your Guerrilla Weight Loss on Fire” coaching program. We believe that if you join our program and follow the steps in the process you’ll achieve the weight loss success you’re seeking. Here’s why.
- Most weight loss programs focus only on the mechanics of the program such as the diet or the workout routines. “Your Guerrilla Weight Loss on Fire” will allow you to ignite your weight loss by first focusing on the right mindset for proper weight loss.
- Let’s face it. Weight loss is no picnic. It requires real effort on your part. Anyone that tells your otherwise is lying to you. “Your Guerrilla Weight Loss on Fire” doesn’t sugarcoat the fact that weight loss requires work on your part. We tell it like it is.
- I’ve been where you are. I know exactly what it takes to remove your excess weight and keep it off. I’m in the trenches with you every single day.
- You hold yourself accountable to yourself and to the rest of the “Your Guerrilla Weight Loss on Fire” community. Being accountable is one the best ways to ensure your weight loss success.
- The “Your Guerrilla Weight Loss on Fire” community is a great place to ask questions, get help, and support others who are going through the exact same thing you are.
- You can join now by clicking here.